Wednesday, September 10, 2008

At Chinese Party

At the second weekend there was a Chinese student party. I was kind of a positively surprised that Chinese speaking people are very nice and friendly towards me. I even got many new MSN Messenger addresses from people I just met. That propably wouldn't happen in Finland. Chinese speaking people were very social, happy and didn't have much difficulties making new contacts to new people. There were also chips, lemonade and some bakery products (Chinese Wonton and Mocha Cake) for all, and after eating there were a Chinese style imitation game which was like broken phone game with body imitations instead of speaking. I think that might have been the most socially succesful party I have been, ever. At the picture there I am with my new friends Irene, Sandy and Claire.

If that kind of party would have been held by Finnish there would have been groups of old friends talking in their own segregated groups, without connect to new persons, until everyone would have been drunken from excessive use of Alcohol, after that there would have been talking, but it would probably been conversation not worth talking. In Chinese party, no one drank alcohol, but everyone had fun and many meet new people and got new friends, that's the kind of party I like!

Notification from Pittsburg: Chinese/Taiwanese people don't drink, unless they are partying with Western people (who would stand Western style parties sober?).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...... i lost the text i wrote just now! orz...
Anyway, errr..... what I wrote just now?
hmmm...... so glad that you like us Chinese people :)

Anonymous said...

this anonymous is Sarita...

Anonymous said...

o(∩_∩)o...