Thursday, September 18, 2008

First exam

I have had many little tests, quizzes, while studying here so far. Quizzes aren't difficult, just read the previous lecture's material once and you have good chance to get A. But first bigger exam I had on friday from Law in Social Work practice. I didn't remember I had exam on that day, so i hadn't read the material any more than just while on lectures.

The exam was multiple choice, with 4-5 options for each questions. I did got more than 60% correct without reading but just remembering stuff from lectures. And if I wouldn't have passed that, everyone got a second chance on that test, since you could take the test questions with you and answer them in home. So I looked some of the answers from book, but it was so time consuming searching the answer from there so I gave up the effort to try to get 100% correct, so I got only 87% eventhou I could do it home with textbook.

No comments: